- WHO: Our speakers are available to all pre-hospital services in SE Minnesota. (Adjacent communities MAY be included at a slightly higher fee. Contact Regional EMS Office to determine eligibility)
- WHAT: A wide variety of topics to choose from! Presenters are local paramedics, nurses and physicians with considerable patient care and teaching experience. Presentations will last 60-90 minutes and continuing education certificates will be issued. Cost is only $75 for each organization in attendance.
- WHEN: You pick the date and time that works best for your service and we’ll do our best to arrange the presentation with the speaker. Be advised that we need a minimum of 30 days advance notice!
- WHERE: Let us know your service’s training location and we’ll send the speaker to you!
- HOW: Click on the "Request Form" link below to fill out the online form.